So you want to make a purchase and you believe in brick and mortar investments. Now comes the tricky part: where to buy that house. To find the best places to invest in a real estate purchase now, Realtor.com created a list which sorted through February housing and jobs data for 146 Metropolitan Areas, looked at listing price data, sales data and inventory trends such as the amount of homes available in each market and number of days on market.
- Prices are down 19.4% from their peak
- Unemployment rate at a mere 5.9%, with a vibrant, growing economy, while the national rate is at 8.2%
- Housing inventory down 31% from last year
- Median time for days on the market at 90
- Median list price of $195,000
The time has never been better to invest in your future by investing in real estate. Give me a call or drop me a line and let’s get going before the summer buying rush is on.
Copyright© 2012 JLM Industries All Rights Reserved